Thursday, August 18, 2011

Generous people...

I have been meaning to share this for a while. A couple months ago I received a message from a fellow seller on E-bay. She was telling me that she just did better selling men's clothing & wanted to know if I would be interested in some ladies jeans she had. I said sure & asked her what she wanted for them. She said nothing, that she said that I had helped her a lot on the E-bay message board that we frequent. I told her I wanted to at least pay the postage - she would not hear of it. A couple weeks later a good size box arrived and much to my pleasant surprise it was full of nice jeans (including a NWT pair) & several tops. She will not give me her paypal address so I can send her money, but I do have her mailing address. I have been picking up men's clothing for her & when I have enough pieces I am going to mail them to her. It is just nice to know that there are such kind, generous & friendly people out there. E-bay is a big place and there is no reason we can't all be friends! :)

Happy Thrifting,
Betsy

2 comments:

  1. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hit me up when you come up again ... I'll give you all I have of all clothing!!

    ReplyDelete